Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas at our place..

 
I have wanted to put in an entry about Christmas that is now just a few days in the past.  This year it was snow-filled, cold and quiet;  yet as with all of them, to be cherished, valued and stored in the pages of our memories. If we take the "plate" that we are given and make the best of it, we can make each day a Christmas day ~ full of wonderful memories to be made and treasured. 

I am thankful for these "girl-gifts" near the tree that God gave to me; to this family.  As they stand there with those sweet smiles shining forth, I am reminded of the mercy that God has had towards me as yet another year comes to a close. 

Merry Christmas, merry days, and may many mercies come your way, while you make memories as this next year of days and moments revs its motor.
Don't waste any! As much as you can help it - don't miss any!

No comments: