Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beautiful Summer


A pretty amazing stand of delphinium! The lane beyond them is our driveway that curves around the evergreens to the road.




This is our garden! The girls have been busy keeping it weeded. It is right along our driveway.
Thank you Alyssa for taking these lovely pictures for me to share.

3 comments:

Elsa said...

What fun to see your garden now that it is planted and growing. I love large gardens like yours knowing that this winter you will be enjoying the blessing from your hard work of this summer season. Hopefully I can have a large garden again some day. For now I will enjoy other's. Thanks for the picture. :-)

Michelle DeRusha said...

Hi Annette, Your garden is gorgeous -- reminds me that I need to get out weeding today!

Thanks for visiting Graceful this morning -- it's lovely to meet you here. And in answer to your question: I use a Panasonic Lumix camera -- it's a point and shoot, and I've really found it to be a good one.

Annette W. said...

Ladies..thanks for the nice comments!
Also for the information on your wonderful camera,,thank you! I love the pictures that you posted on your blog..Graceful.... Some of them were taken in MN. That is the state we live in.. Looks like you had fun here!
Blessings
Annette